Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » MMA Talk

Post subject: Re: Diaz vs Condit 2 . The rematch has been set.
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:00 pm 

Ideally, the AC, would allow it medicinal marijuana users to fight as long as they had a THC level below some number, i don't really know what the number should be. BUT, fighters should be mature enough to take a break from pot every once in a while.

Everyone is at fault, IMO.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:42 pm 

Just a note; it's really easy to get a medical pot card in CA. It's basically a joke. You go in to a "doctor" and they basically tell you which symptoms to claim in order to get the MJ card. "Oh, I feel really anxious." Pay 180 bucks and show an ID, then you get a card.

I think TRT is also bullshit, but it does require test results and a treating physician (but as Sonnen showed, you can find a joker "doctor" to sign a prescription).

Also, you can get popped for other non-performance enhancers. I think Karo Parisyan got caught with painkillers in his system and was also punished.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 pm 

styleten wrote:
he should just get his purse worked out to include the fine and act as if he is busted every time. Then he has the money to pay for it. Its no surprise if he gets snagged and whats the suspension 6 months. Thats how long a top teer fighter has between fights anyway.

He shouldn't do shit. Fuck the licensing bodies, fuck the ruels,. fuck the law. He owes nothing to nobody.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:56 pm 

KC wrote:
Just a note; it's really easy to get a medical pot card in CA. It's basically a joke. You go in to a "doctor" and they basically tell you which symptoms to claim in order to get the MJ card. "Oh, I feel really anxious." Pay 180 bucks and show an ID, then you get a card.

I think TRT is also bullshit, but it does require test results and a treating physician (but as Sonnen showed, you can find a joker "doctor" to sign a prescription).

Also, you can get popped for other non-performance enhancers. I think Karo Parisyan got caught with painkillers in his system and was also punished.

Yeah, Chris Leben got popped for oxycodone. Don't tell me that's a performance enhancer.

Everyone has a right to obliterate their consciousness.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:24 am 

Pain killers let you train though pain. Fight though pain, and cut weight though pain. They can be abused.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:34 am 

styleten wrote:
Pain killers let you train though pain. Fight though pain, and cut weight though pain. They can be abused.

u ever tried traiing on morphine? do you know what that shit does to you?

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:23 am 

I'm not comparing one pain killer to another. They numb pain. That means fighters can train and fight though injury and further damage them self to the needs of surgery.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:41 am 

Fighters take cortisone injections ALL the time. Often administered by a doctor. This is to allow them to train through injury and possibly hurt themselves further.

Cortisone isn't a narcotic. However, opiates ARE. That's why they are banned. Because they are narcotics and get you FUCKED UP.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:09 am 

Argue what you want. I can see your fingertips are getting white from pressing so hard on the keys they capitalize the letters. The rules rest as they rest. Get a job that gives you influence to make changes if you don't like them. Then change them.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:40 am 

Yes, this is why I'm taking up my calling as an MMA journalist to campaign for the rights of fighters to GET FUCKED UP

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » MMA Talk