Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » Strength and Conditioning

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 129  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:05 pm 

roudenleiw wrote:
mekael wrote:
BW 1 arm push ups. I do them weighted now.

Any reason for twisting your body like that?

Doesn't seem like a very clean rep to me.

Works more deltoid than pec when you turn side ways. I was doing it as a shoulder exercise as opposed to a chest exercise. Also, thats only mid range. I went all the way until my chest brushed the ground. if you stay completely horizontal, it'll work more into pec maj.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:44 pm 

mekael any front shots? Im curious to see how a person your height looks at your weight. Im about the same size but smaller in weight

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:44 am 

soxcalgrappler wrote:
mekael any front shots? Im curious to see how a person your height looks at your weight. Im about the same size but smaller in weight

yeeahhhh. I'm about 10% body fat or so. Right now im cutting down to around 8ish.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:04 am 

I'm wondering if someone could provide some feedback on my deadlift video, more specifically this one http://youtube.com/watch?v=_BKyg_ntoBI . I'm just more concerned about my form then the equipment right now, as I know what I need to do, not how to go about doing it yet.

I'm trying to figure out if my form issue is in my head or if it needs work. I try to stay as strict as I can with my lifts. I've seen what a good deadlift looks like with strict form but there are plenty of videos out there that say "nice form" etc with similar form to mine in the video

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:21 am 

make another video of your profile view. Also it would help if i could see where you are looking.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:25 am 

Mekael, there are some wierd folk on this board, stop doing requests, it'll only get worse :lol:

http://www.rosstraining.com/forum/viewt ... 856#256856

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:27 am 

shootfighter wrote:
Mekael, there are some wierd folk on this board, stop doing requests, it'll only get worse :lol:

lol, exactly what i was thinking to myself

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:31 am 

I'm blaming the parents for this one here (me). I inherited their genes, and the crazy. In seriousness though, is it really that weird? I'm only making this one request as I am concerned about my form, and I think I've had problems with my deadlift in the past. The movement feels the same, and I don't notice anything that might be potentially harmful, but it never hurts to check.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:43 am 

I'm admiring the conrast of Mekael's ghetto killer's lair (with mickey mouse clock), and jb21's adventure play park. Awesome. Im looking for a spot to hang my rings at the moment.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:49 am 

rtjloco wrote:
I'm admiring the conrast of Mekael's ghetto killer's lair (with mickey mouse clock), and jb21's adventure play park. Awesome. Im looking for a spot to hang my rings at the moment.

*BATTLE RAWWWWWWWWWR!* :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 129  Next

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » Strength and Conditioning