Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » General Discussion » Sports Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: What would your wrestling name be?
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:15 pm 

Mark Hunt

Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:57 pm 

When you reach the end of your days and you're lying in your bed waiting to go on the next life, when you're time on this planet is done and you look back over your existence to try to make sense of the scornful twists of fate all humans must endure, when you smile at your triumphs and the first blossoming encounters of your youth and you gently laugh at your follies and tribulations, hardships and sadnesses which have long since ceased to matter as you gaze with rheumy eyes at your loving gathered children... then a shadow will fall over your memory.

The long, dark shadow of a beak.

Your eyes will widen in surprise and to your family's sadness and confusion you will utter a final chilling sound, one which echoes the ultimate image that your brain perceives as you slip from consciousness into eternal silence...

PA-KARK!

Last edited by Brooklyn_teacher on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:59 pm 

This post is the very definition as to why love this place.

PA-KARK you crazy sum bitch.

"Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
- Earl Nightingale

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:18 pm 

Terry Dactyl needs an arch-nemesis... every wrestler has one.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:16 pm 

No one's man enough to step into the folds of my leathery wings pa-kark.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:02 pm 

Brooklyn_teacher wrote:
When you reach the end of your days and you're lying in your bed waiting to go on the next life, when you're time on this planet is done and you look back over your existence to try to make sense of the scornful twists of fate all humans must endure, when you smile at your triumphs and the first blossoming encounters of your youth and you gently laugh at your follies and tribulations, hardships and sadnesses which have long since ceased to matter as you gaze with rheumy eyes at your loving gathered children... then a shadow will fall over your memory.

The long, dark shadow of a beak.

Your eyes will widen in surprise and to your family's sadness and confusion you will utter a final chilling sound, one which echoes the ultimate image that your brain perceives as you slip from consciousness into eternal silence...

PA-KARK!

This is awesome. :clap: :clap:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:14 pm 

Did anyone watch It's always sunny in Philadelphia the other night when the put on the wrestling match for charity. They dressed up like eagles with wings and beak hats. It made me think of this thread and caused a chuckle. Pa-Kark

"Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
- Earl Nightingale

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 pm 

I bring news from my great eyrie! The beady eye of Terry Dactyl roves for more than just the flesh of victims... Oho! it roves for comely green scaled womanhood also! Soon it will not be a solitary perch from whence I prey. My beautiful she-raptor Molly has agreed to be my nest mate for life. Happy this day! Joyful my ringing squawk to the heavens!

From this time forth she is to be known as Sherry Dactyl and will soar at my wingtip as we pursue our lifelong quest together: To retain the Warriors of the Modal Domain heavyweight championship of the world! To crush all challengers in our beaks! To gain grapplefan's respect and praise!

Lo! What is that sound on the burning horizon? What sonic assault deadens your ears and smashes your equilibrium before you have even had the chance to don your elbow pads, striking terror and apprehension in your bosom? That sound! That siren song! A song doubled and folded upon itself, a ballad of love and a ballad of destruction! Ponder as you contemplate a prompt demise: Could there be two you ask yourself? COULD THERE REALLY BE TWO?

PA-KARK!
PA-KARK!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:48 am 

Brooklyn_teacher wrote:
I bring news from my great eyrie! The beady eye of Terry Dactyl roves for more than just the flesh of victims... Oho! it roves for comely green scaled womanhood also! Soon it will not be a solitary perch from whence I prey. My beautiful she-raptor Molly has agreed to be my nest mate for life. Happy this day! Joyful my ringing squawk to the heavens!

From this time forth she is to be known as Sherry Dactyl and will soar at my wingtip as we pursue our lifelong quest together: To retain the Warriors of the Modal Domain heavyweight championship of the world! To crush all challengers in our beaks! To gain grapplefan's respect and praise!

Lo! What is that sound on the burning horizon? What sonic assault deadens your ears and smashes your equilibrium before you have even had the chance to don your elbow pads, striking terror and apprehension in your bosom? That sound! That siren song! A song doubled and folded upon itself, a ballad of love and a ballad of destruction! Ponder as you contemplate a prompt demise: Could there be two you ask yourself? COULD THERE REALLY BE TWO?

PA-KARK!
PA-KARK!

I am guessing this is your way of saying you got engaged?? Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: That's awesome! All the best to you both!! PA-KARK indeed!!

Also, didn't I read you say you are from England??

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:54 am 

If this is serious then it is the best announcement of an engagement ever. Congratulations. BTW Ed Montonia is impervious to the sickly cry of Terry and Sherry.

They bounce of his armor and if they dare approach one swipe of his tail will leave them beakless and cowed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » General Discussion » Sports Talk