Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » General Discussion » Sports Talk

Post subject: Re: Champions League final
 Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:29 am 

As a Man U fan I can say that we were resoundingly beaten. Barca are streets ahead.

I still hate them though. I want Mourinho to strengthen Madrid and demolish them. That would be hilarious. They think they are untouchable and they are at the moment but things change. Wiping that arrogant smirk from their faces would be priceless.

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:49 am 

You can't be serious. To be honest there are a lot more arrogant faces from far less superior teams. For playing as amazing as they do they could be A LOT more arrogant and egocentric.

Even though you're a Man U fan you should be able to admit this.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:21 pm 

Messi arrogant?.......I don't think so, he is one very humble man.....Now Rooney, well he's just ignorrant!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:59 pm 

Balrog wrote:
As a Man U fan I can say that we were resoundingly beaten. Barca are streets ahead.

I still hate them though. I want Mourinho to strengthen Madrid and demolish them. That would be hilarious. They think they are untouchable and they are at the moment but things change. Wiping that arrogant smirk from their faces would be priceless.

Don't let any die hard United fans hear you refer to Manchester United as Man U. It's Man Utd. I'm a red too and personally not bothered how we refer to our team, but some people don't half get touchy over it.

This game showed up the techinically abilty and the difference between the two teams. The game was a case of the best midfield in the world verses one of the worst in the premiership. United were made for Barca's style. United were dominated by Blackpool for 75 minutes, so there is no surprise Barca made the midfield look really bad. United have a great forward line and one of the best defences going but we lack players in the midfield to our cost. Being fair we are rebuilding and did very well to win the league.

I'm looking forward to us improving and playing barca again.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:46 am 

Quote:
United have a great forward line and one of the best defences going but we lack players in the midfield to our cost. Being fair we are rebuilding and did very well to win the league.

Aa soon as I saw the team Man Utd put out I knew they had no chance of winning. A midfield of Park, Valencia, Giggs and Carrick (who I can't believe plays as much as he does) was never going to be good enough. I was also surprised he started with two up front, I would have thought having an extra man in midfield would have been a better option. Having said that I don't think it would make much difference in the end.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:06 pm 

Hi,,,
I think the Champions League is not what you can call as a big thriller match.The biggest mistake from the MAN UTD is playing with just one striker.I think Rooney tries his level best but IF some one supports him from mid to front than they can easily score plenty of goals.
The other mistake is the marking,Why Messi the back bone of the Barcelona team was left unmarked most of the time...
What do you people think about it?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:18 pm 

I want my favorite team win the championship the Manchester United... They have great season this year new faces. They have a great manager too. I rather watch MAN UTD play than watch the world cup 2014... :mozilla_smile:

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » General Discussion » Sports Talk