Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » Strength and Conditioning

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: CT Fletcher on training
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 pm 

Hardcase wrote:
If even one person finds this issue so, which is the case here, then it's clear that the video should not have been put up.

No, that's not how this website or anything else in the world works. I'm sure there are people here who oppose violence and think that boxing is for degenerates who should talk out their problems rather than punching each other for money. If you don't like it then you can fuck off.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:18 pm 

ape wrote:
Hardcase wrote:
If even one person finds this issue so, which is the case here, then it's clear that the video should not have been put up.

No, that's not how this website or anything else in the world works. I'm sure there are people here who oppose violence and think that boxing is for degenerates who should talk out their problems rather than punching each other for money. If you don't like it then you can fuck off.

Nail. Head. Hit.

Now then, we should probably try and stick to the original subject matter from now on, as we clearly have an attention whore amongst us.

I like the focus that Fletcher seems to display. Though I do always wonder in these videos how the hell someone can afford to eat so much food every day - that's a lot of burgers!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 am 

McDonalds and BK are cheap but not good for you. So you get a cheap meal but bad food.

Guys don't get results by accident. If you gained a lot of strength and a lot of size, then you're doing something right. You might not know exactly what or why it works but it does. And discrediting those who get results because they don't know as much about training theory as you do is dumb.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:17 am 

Ever see Super Size Me? Crazy, he built so much size from such a shitty diet.....calories in/calories out huh? Think he looks better now being cut but still big as hell according to most standards!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:07 am 

ape wrote:

No i don't think so. After all this is a site run by a former professional boxer so i would say everyone likes boxing here or is tolerant towards it.

The fact remains Ross was irresponsible for putting that video up. He should have heard what was on it and decided to bin it.

If you have no interest in boxing then why are you here? you're a steroid apologetic moron of the highest order, so this video is straight up your alley.

As for telling me to F--k off: :clap: clever boy. If brains were water you'd have died of dehydration years ago.

See this is the reason i say Ross should never have posted that video. issues like that are contentious and are likely to whip up trouble.

I think Ross should show up on here and tell us why he deemed a video with a foul mouthed junk food eater to be acceptable?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 am 

northernmonkey wrote:
Now then, we should probably try and stick to the original subject matter from now on, as we clearly have an attention whore amongst us.

You ought to watch your mouth. I never insulted you. You insult me i'm gonna insult you back.

This thread should be closed now and that video taken off and Ross should apologise for putting it up.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:18 am 

You guys are ALL GUILTY of this thread being CLOSED!

Guys don't get results by accident. If you gained a lot of strength and a lot of size, then you're doing something right. You might not know exactly what or why it works but it does. And discrediting those who get results because they don't know as much about training theory as you do is dumb.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Ross you have seriously lost the plot in posting that. Consider that not everyone wants to hear someone effing in their ear when they come on here. Not everyone is into that stupidity. You should have had a think to yourself before you posted that along the lines of "is this appropriate?"

Hardcase, if I wanted your opinion on what to post to the blog, I would have asked you. If you don't like a video that I post, don't watch it.

Why waste so much time bitching about something you don't like? Silence is often the best response. I'm too busy to argue back and forth about who likes what and who doesn't.

I'm just seeing this thread now and am in shock that this horseshit discussion has continued on so long.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:22 am 
Site Admin

And in case you forgot, it's still yo motha fkn set!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » Strength and Conditioning